Saturday, March 3, 2012

We Should All Live By Dr.Seuss Quotes

Who can't quote a least ONE Dr.Seuss story quote? These are the books that a good majority of us learned to read from. As kids- the lessons were most likely lost on us- but hopefully as grown ups and parents we can hear or see them and smile and nod to ourselves as the full meaning sinks in. 


My very very favorite!




















So- this is essentially a very lazy blog- but I LOVE me some Theodore Geisel.  How many of these quotes can be applied to a kid on the spectrum?  His wonderful quotes, lessons hidden (and not so hidden) in his stories were and are a part of my life and have been a part of all my kid's as well. I hope they will be as big of an influence on future generations. 













1 comment:

  1. I agree I think we all need to re-read them as adults! <3

    ReplyDelete